Friday, January 15, 2010

FAMILY OR NOT, YOU TELL ME?

The following people may be part of my individual family or extended family, or not even related can you guess. Some of the people I already mentioned this week are considered family, and I love you!

AGAIN THESE ARE NOT IN ORDER!

Where do you go when you are in trouble? You go to this lady as many people have. She is a mother, grandmother and even a great grandmother. She has always been a pillar in the Church and community. She has taught me how to prioritize, make lists and how to get things down. She has taught me that even though It is on the “to do list” for today it is not the end of the world if it doesn’t get done. She has taught me to be frugal which is good, because I do have a big generous heart to the point that it hurts my family. She has taught me that am wrong. She has taught me through example what a mother and wife should be. She taught me to put people in the right order. God comes first, then your husband and then your kids. She taught me how to use coupons to the best of the coupon and how to rebate, this is exciting, I always love to see money come back to me. Through tough times, if she is biblical correct, I have seen her dig in her heals and stand firm. She taught me, don’t mess with my family, in that sense she is like a mother bear, very protective. I have heard this woman tell the story that one of her kids was away from the Lord, and she and the Lord every Sunday would do business at the altar. Her prayer? Show my child the right way, or take him home Lord. She means what she says, and you better listen. She is also so sweet, and when you are in her home you feel the hospitality flowing out of her. If you want to feel love and you are genuine, you want to be around this woman as much as possible. I love you!



I want to introduce you to a lady, is she my sister? She is very special to me even though it was not always been that way. She is the mother of two boys. Even though she did not know it, she has influenced my life in many ways. She is one of strongest people I know. That is one things she taught me, how to be strong. In the face of trials and tribulations she stays strong. We were not always close, but over the last 6 months we have started to become friends. Now she is precious in my heart and I can’t imagine my life without her. I am glad to things started to change between us. You are brutally honest, at times which I hated. Now it is great. I like the idea we are now on the same page together, we share secrets, and we laugh together. You have shown me what it is like to be a great wife, mother and daughter. Thanks for all you do. I love you!



The next is a young man. He is a very sweet, caring young man. Unfortunately, he is so sweet and caring it is a detriment to him. He is looking for someone to love in a special way. He lacks patience, in waiting on things. I now know how my lack of patience has driven people around me into frustration. He has a big heart, which is something we have in common. However, in talking to this young man I can honestly say it is because of him, I am getting away from the muddy shoe doormat syndrome. I pray one day this will happen for you, and it won’t take as long as it did for me. Our interests are not close, what he loves, I unfortunately is bored to tears with, but it hasn’t stopped our bond from growing. Please do not let woman run your life, in general they are not worth it, until you find that special girl. I love and really enjoy our conversations together!



Get the hint!

Introducing a woman who should be part of everyone’s life, in fact, in everyone’s life which is connected to hers you know you are loved. This person may love you but not like you. In fact it is not the fact that she dislikes you, but hates the sin you are committing. This person has taught me that even in the bad times the Lord is there, and all the glory should go to Him. I have seen God answer prayer after prayer after prayer. She is teaching me the Bible principle “pray without ceasing” Oh how I desire to be a prayer warrior like her. She has taught me a lot about standing by your husband, when the world is out to get him. She has taught me how to encourage my husband. This woman is younger than me, but has been put into many difficult situations and you know what, she always comes out smiling and laughing. She is a mother to three children, and is trying to raise them for the Lord. Thanks does not cover the debt I owe you for taking time, love, patience and prayers, it help me through. I am thankful you are one of the rocks I have put in place so I don’t slip backwards. I love you!



This man is balding, lol, sorry had to mention it. This one won’t be as long as the others. He is a proud father and an even prouder grandfather (It’s a boy)! This person always makes me laugh; he is very silly but very serious about the Lord and the Lord’s business. His wife is a gem. He is showing me it is okay to have a good time and laugh if the Lord is edified. This man has so much enthusiasm for the Lord it is contagious. To you, thanks for your testimony, and prayers. You are loved by many!



My next lady is the mother of one, grandmother of 2, and a great grandmother of 7! She had a rough upbringing; we really started to connect about 18 years ago. I was first furious with this woman, and part of me wanted nothing to do with her. But again she loved me the way I should be. She like many others is very honest and if you do wrong, she will tell you immediately! She taught me not to hold things in. If you do, then you are asking for trouble because the next thing that happens may not be so bad, but, because of holding it in the object of your anger it feels 10 times worse. When I have done things to displease this woman, with love she has corrected me. I love you. Thanks!



This next man is a father of five. He has taught me many things but space is limited. This man has helped show me obedience to the Lord, whether you understand it or not. He has taught compassion and I am excited because he is teaching his children the same thing. Never is there a time when I do not see this family and they are friendly and excited genuinely to see me. This has taught me that no matter what a person does or how they behave, you should always show people God’s love. God loved us so much He sent his son to die and rise again, so we could know if we are going to Heaven. Do you know, if not I will explain it to you. This man is a family man and he loves his wife and children and displays it in front of others. Thank you to you and your family you are an inspiration to me. I love you all!



THERE ARE MANY OTHERS, HOWEVER, DO TO SPACE, AND IN RESPECTING YOUR TIME, I WANT TO SAY THANK YOU FOR ALL WHO ARE TEACHING ME!

No comments:

Post a Comment