Tuesday, January 12, 2010

FROM HELL, TO MURDER TO FORGIVENESS AND REDEMPTION!

Some people have helped me on my bumpy road! Thanks to everyone!



There are many people who have influenced my life in a positive way, I want to take this opportunity to thank them and share what they have done. So for the rest of the week, it is dedicated to you guys, and THANKS! As you see I am not mentioning any names, and I am sure they will know who they are. I have made a quick list I am using for reference!

THE ONLY PEOPLE NOT MENTIONED HERE IS FAMILY BECAUSE EACH AND EVERYONE OF THEM IS A BLESSING TO ME AND I HAVE LEARNED FROM THEM ALL, EVEN THE GRANDKIDS! Hugs and Kisses to you guys!

Glitter Graphics

This list is NOT in any special order.

I would like to introduce the first person to you. This man has had a lot of influence in my life. This man on Mother’s Day 1980, took them time to explain to me the plan of salvation. He told me a story, (I am may not have all the facts right, but you will understand) of a little boy. This little boy was very poor, his clothes were all ripped and torn. The teacher of this one room schoolhouse had a rule, you MUST take your coat off while in the school room. The first day of the cold air, a young boy came in and did not take off his coat. Since the teacher had just went over the rules, she told him about it again. In what seemed disobedience to her, the boy did not do as he was told. Sadly, the teacher needed to discipline the boy for disobedience. She called him to the front of the room and helped him remove his coat, and she tried not to gasp in surprise. The little boy did not have a shirt on, his family could not afford it. One of the older students in class was willing to take his whippings for him. Do you see the picture of Christ here? I did, God gave his only begotten son that whosoever(your name goes here) believeth in Him shall have everlasting life. Jesus died a horrible death (more on this around Easter), so you and I could know 100 % for sure if we were to die tonight we would walk into Heaven. Before this I was always told, if you follow the 10 commandments and you are a good person, who helps others, you’ll go to heaven, this is not the truth and if you believe this way, let me know I will show you what God’s Word says. I am so thankful to this man, I give you a very heartfelt thanks, I will never forget you or what you showed and taught me! I love you!



I want to remind you that just because I am a Christian and there are other Christians you may know we are not perfect. We still have a sinful practices, thoughts and ideas!



The next person is a lady. I always said after I lost the girls I would NEVER talk or witness to someone if I knew they had an abortion. You have probably already guessed this woman did. Trapped in her car one night going some place she told me she was raped, I was looking for a way out of the car NOW! However, when the person is driving 65mph down the road there is no place to go. I prayed the Lord would not let me explode at her. As much as I was trying not to listen to her, my heart melted the more she talked about being raped. This was something I could understand. When the conversation was done, God had done a work in my heart regarding this matter. You made me understand in your mind how hard it was, and that you think often of this little one who is in heaven waiting. In some ways, I feel worse for those who are “forced” (I do not believe in abortion) to have one, it must be harder on them. At least my girls going back to the Lord, the one who gave them to me, was His choice. To this lady, thank you, I have seen one soul come to know Christ because you took the time to help me understand the pain and agony you went through so I could help her. I love you!



This next person, (in some cases it does not matter if they are male or female) took the time to get to know me because they wanted to..not because they had to. I was terribly mean to this person, yet they continued to be my friend and come around. I used to push people out of my life purposely, so I would not have friends, I thought it would be easier to hurt them, rather than they hurting me. I was sooooo wrong! It did not matter what I did, this person, after me slamming the phone down in anger, would call again like nothing happen. Oh this made me angry! I would even invite this person over, open the door and I would walk away from this person, not even saying hi. Our friendship was best described in the picture below, unsteady! I was a terrible testimony of our Lord, I am thankful to say, God has given me victory over this, and this person has forgiven me! I love you!



One person is not old, but has seen many hard times in their life. In watching how this person handles negative situations, has helped me learn to deal with my own. I was a person that trusted no one, but this person had a great attitude and always had a kind word for everyone. The good attitude has shown me not to be bitter against others. This person I consider part of my family. So, age is not a factor, whether your 10 or 110, your attitude affects other people. How is yours affecting the people around you? There is so much more I want to say to you, but this is not the place or time. For a young person I owe you a big thanks, so here it is!


I love you and you are in my heart forever!

Please come back tomorrow, to read more stories!

1 comment: