Wednesday, January 13, 2010

FRIENDS WHO WILL FRIENDS FOREVER!



I hope you enjoyed my blog yesterday….today more of the people who have influenced my life positively over the last couple years. Because of their prayers, which I did not deserve (no one does), I am trying to straighten out my life, and they have been an example to me!

When I started out on this blog, I prayed like I normally do before I write anything, because I want to give the Lord the glory of all things! I did not intend for this to be all about women, neither did I intend for this to be about forgiveness, but if you have been in my life the last 6 months there is A LOT of forgiving to do. I regret my actions and reactions, and to the ladies below thanks for not giving up on me and showing me the right was to act.

AGAIN THESE ARE NOT IN ANY ORDER!



First person, as you will soon find out, is pregnant by the way congrats again, therefore she is a lady! The baby she is carrying is definitely an answer to prayer, and shows God’s loves love. She is the mother of a three year old boy! (You will hear more about him when I post out of the mouth of babes)


This is for you little guy I know you love him!

This person is younger than I, but her love, upbeat personality, and her unconditional love for me won me over! Her husband and she, like the lady below are always looking for a way to share their love with children who are strangers. Anyone who knows me knows my heart is for children. She is one of the sweetest people I know, and I know I can go to her with things and she will help me 24/7. It is kind of funny, I am watching out and concerned for her, and at the same time she feels the same to me! This person has helped me see what a Godly wife is like and that men are men! A side note, I think we need to find a local addictions program and go. We both are addicted to a certain type of games. One exciting time we had together was when she came to visit and we went to a chiropractic center and were pampered! Facials, hand rubs, seated massages, and even paraffin dip! There was a lot of good food and she definitely could have been the food critic for them that night! The funny part is this person has never had Chinese food until she came to help me one day after surgery, she is hooked. That night, for the second time, we had Chinese and according to her “she could not eat one more bite.” I wonder what happened between the restaurant and the chiropractic office. Oh, that’s right it’s the babies fault! For this person, no one else would understand this, I love you in the right way!



Coincidentally, my next person is younger than me, and she too is expecting. I can honestly say she asked me to pray that she would have another child, and I have done so every day, with excitement! I even prayed for her while she was already pregnant, and she FORGOT to tell me! She is the mother of a little girl. I think what we have most in common is our love for children. She loves to tell kids the story of Jesus and how much he loves them. I honestly have to say this person is very faithful, and willing to help do anything! Her whole attitude and countenance screams “Christian” which I am very thankful for! I would not be doing her justice if I don’t mention her husband who also loves children, he can be quite comical. You know he made up this story of a BIG storm coming and was unable to have dinner with us while his wife was away. Between my readers and me, he just did not want to come without his beautiful wife! This couple was one God put together! I don’t consider too many people friends, but I can honestly say this friendship bloomed quickly, and we are there for each other. I love you and even your husband with his funny story of the BIG storm!



This is for your hubby so that he can see what a real storm looks like. lol

The next person is a mother, I did not intend to make this mainly about moms tonight, but it is what the Lord wants. I have known this lady for about twenty years. Wow, I am dating her and I, however, she is not younger than me! She had a real passion for children and the patience of Job! When others were ready to choke a child, along she would come and hug them, and everything was alright. I believe these kids who ranged in age from tiny to teen, could feel the love of God coming from her. Don’t mistake what I am saying, she was not a push over! If you needed to be corrected for something, she was right there to do it but with love. She showed me you can be upset at someone, but when they asked for forgiveness she was always willing to give them another chance. When I asked her why, she would simply state the Bible says to forgive “70 x 7” and it was not for her to judge, she knew the Lord would take care of the situation. This lady is remarkable. My only regret is that we do not talk as often as we used to. She lives in another state, and I have not kept in touch with her. The one time I did call her out of the blue to ask for some ideas, she was right there with a lot. One of my favorite moments with her is “the stolen kiss”! I love you my friend and will always be here if you need anything!



The next person is the mother of one son. He was a miracle in their lives! If I have the story right she was told she would not have any children, now she has this son. This person again, I can go to anytime of night or day. She always makes time for me. I will be honest whether I want to hear it or not. Just before God got a hold of my heart again, she would pray continually for that, she would cry out to the Lord to help me. Knowing this, I did my standard thing (this is in the past) and shut her out of my life, without any notice or cause! She has accepted my forgiveness and even said she has been praying for 3 months what she did wrong to me…only to find out it was my stinking thinking! She was so excited when I told her what happened, because she prayed one day she would find out. Part of our problems had to do with emails of mine floating around in cyberspace. This woman has helped me realize that you do not have to be the doormat that everyone wipes their muddy shoes on, time and time again. She helped me realize I have a voice, and thoughts and I am now I am not afraid to express them quietly and in love. However, through this I know I can express my feelings but my husband has to make the final decision. This lady is faithful and reminds me of a Proverbs 31, lady. To this person, I love you, I am a sponge keep helping and teaching me!



The next lady is older than I, chronologically. She is one of the best things that have happened to me in the last six months. The most important thing I would like to share with you is she taught me how to laugh again. Even when the outcome looked dim, she showed me to look to the positive side. I have struggled with that since a teen ager, and now I am practicing it very often. I know this lady loves me, respects me and cares for me! She is always willing to help out with whatever I need help with. I mentioned to her joking in passing that I would like a certain thing, for Christmas she went out and got the stuff to help me make it in the New Year. Unfortunately, I do not see her as often as I would like, she has other family commitments, but we do talk on the phone on a regular basis. There is so much I could say to this woman, but I will sum it up by saying THANK YOU! I miss you and I love you!




Wow, I don’t know what to say about this next woman. I really have mixed feelings, I only have so much space and want to hit the highlights. When I first met this person we became instant friends, again remember that is something foreign to me. We had the same goals in mind. I even got to work on a very special project with her, that was a blast. This past 6 months we have both had our ups and downs, but have always been there for each other. I am sorry to say I treated this woman wrong, caused her undue stress, but the most important thing is she forgave me. Again, showing me the principle of forgiving. Now I do want to interject here I know the pains I caused do not come without consequences. The Bible teaches of reaping and sowing. So to the people I have hurt, I just have to turn you over to the Lord and if you will “take my lumps” from the Lord. This woman is one of the most generous woman I know, she would give you her shirt if you really liked it. Notice I said like and not need. To this person, thanks I love you and don’t give up on me!



PLEASE, NO ONE GIVE UP ON ME, I WANT TO DO WONDERFUL THINGS FOR MY SAVIOUR!

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited about the changes you have decided to make in your life! You are definitely a new person! Love ya!

    ReplyDelete