Monday, January 11, 2010

I DID NOT GIVE UP!

Anyone who knows me, knows I have a true fear of failure, it is so bad I have not done any crafts in over 10 years. So when I started this I assumed I would fail. I prayed and God honored my efforts and determination!

I just learned to do flower arranging and some people have asked to see what I have done. First I would like to thank my friend JoAnne for helping me learn how to do this craft and encouraging me every step of the way! I can not tell you how excited I was when I finished my first by myself. I knew I could do it with the Lord's help and I would not fail!
My only regret is I don't have one that I made for my daughter, Tiffany, not sure what happened to it. Sorry Tiffany, if you can get me a pic I will post. She wanted one that could be used for holidays. I made a red, white, and blue one, that could be used for many different holidays!

THERE IS NO SPECIAL ORDER TO THESE PICTURES!!!!

The first picture is one that I made for my grandma. If you notice the pig, it is in memory of my Uncle who passed away!



This arrangement was made for my mom in Florida!



I made my mom (in Canada) a special Christmas arrangement!



Three different views of a different type of arrangement. This was made for a special friend. The arrangement has different things that this person has brought to my mind and reminded me of Christ. For example the clock shows that God's timing is not our timing, or the rubber duck reminds me of the fact I am child of God's, the candle in the center is to remind us the light of God is always burning, the black stones represent my sin and the white ones show, in accepting Christ as my Saviour, the Bible says I am "washed white as snow", one last illustration the fire reminds us of the fact if you do not ask Christ into your heart you will spend eternity burning in Hell. This arrangement is actually not done yet!





I have a GREAT Doctor and wanted to do something for him and his wife at Christmas. This man is on call 24 hours a day for me. He has gone beyond what a doctor is required to do!



The last one I want to show you is another one I made for my mom (in Canada) One she would be able us everyday!




Notice the bird house? There will be a little bird on the perch and a butterfly on the top. My mom loves both butterflies and birds!

Hope you enjoyed looking at these as much as I did making them. Thanks again, JoAnne!

3 comments: